Cultivating Calm – Compassionate Way Finding
A three week experience to nourish, rest & restore
June 8-26, 2020
Cultivating Calm might be for you if:
- You feel un-grounded and/or depleted
- It would be supportive to pause so that you can determine your next steps forward
- Following through on well intentioned plans to tend to your needs frequently gets hijacked by the needs of others
- Your sleep patterns are inconsistent and unrewarding
- Anxiety and anxiety related symptoms are disturbing your daily flow
- Feelings of unease are affecting your relationships
- Your inner self-talk includes an un-kind voice that tells you that rest is “bad” or “lazy”
- You feel frustrated, impatient, or are quick to anger
- Structured practices and accountability are beneficial to you
- You want someone to give you permission to slow down & rest
Cultivating Calm is a 3-week experience to gently move you out of exhaustion and overwhelm, and into a state of greater clarity, calm, and ease. A deeply nourishing and thoroughly restorative opportunity for individuals seeking deep rest and relaxation.
Together we will bring compassionate awareness to the physical body through gentle, therapeutic, and restorative yoga. We will support peace and ease in your mental and emotional layers with accessible guided meditation incorporating breath awareness, body scanning, & nature imagery. No prior yoga or mindfulness experience necessary. My teaching style is trauma-informed and provides ample encouragement for you to follow the wisdom of your own body.
Move from depletion to feeling rested, refreshed & nourished. Together we will take a pause and build a foundation to help you then find moments of calm during your every day.
Yoga practices will be led Friday evenings and a recording will be available for those that are unable to attend live, or that wish to practice multiple times during our 3 week journey.
Group gathering via Zoom will be held on Monday evenings and a recording will be available for those that are unable to attend live.
Additional recorded meditations and reflection prompts will be provided via email between live sessions.
Monday, June 8 / 7:30-8:30pm EST (recording available if unable to make it live)
Friday, June 12 / 7:30-8:30pm EST (recording available if unable to make it live)
Monday June 15 / 7-8:30 EST (recording available if unable to make it live)
Friday, June 19 / 7:30-8:30pm EST (recording available if unable to make it live)
Monday June 22 / 7-8:30 EST (recording available if unable to make it live)
Friday, June 26 / 7:30-8:30pm EST (recording available if unable to make it live)
Pay What You Chose
Inspired by Danielle Laporte’s “Pay What You Wish Days” I have chosen to try a new payment model for this offering.
It feels a bit risky, even courageous, to give this a try.
And I am trusting.
I am trusting that my students and clients find value in my work.
I am trusting that my fellow humans will pay an amount that feels meaningful to them and honors what I will provide in exchange.
I am trusting that this gift of rest will find its way into the exact hearts and bodies that need it most at this time.
I am trusting the same words that I have shared with so many over the last few months: I will carry you and you will carry me. We might do it at different times or even simultaneously. But the only way forward is together.
Let us give the generous gift of rest to ourselves. Let us give the generous gift of rest to others.
Let’s rest. And let’s rest together.
Suggested payment: $78
1. Determine what you would like to pay for this offering.
2. If you would like to gift someone else at a pay-what-you-choose rate, that is welcome too- please include those details in your ‘memo’ on PayPal (i.e. “I’d like to pay $50 towards someone else participating who is unable to pay the full tuition.”
3. Payment can be made via PayPal
4. To help spread the word, please consider sharing this opportunity with other people. Share this page with others or on social media. You can take my accounts so I can feel your gracious support!